For my google project I want to learn how to do photo shop. I want to learn how to do all techniques photo shop has to offer. One of the techniques I would really like to learn is how to do special effects on pictures. I want to learn how to fix pictures that werent well taken and how to make them better. On the project we will show how to change collors in a picture, make it black and white, more color, half and half ect.
To present our google project we will create a blog with tutorials of how to use photo shop. In the blog we will put a pictures with everything we learned. We will say how we did this picture and tricks so that beginners can do it too. Besides explaining how to do it and showing what the end product of that technique is we will give hints videos and other things to help who ever wants to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment