Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Google Day 2


3 goals for the day
  1. learn how to change color in photo shop
  2.  keep cropping pictures
  3. change only parts of the pictures color
  Links with description of why they are useful to your goals

this is a video that explains step by step how to change the color in a picture.
This is a YouTube video that explains ho to change the color on only one object really easilly. it expplains step by step and even telling you where you can click.
What I want to do next Google day: next Google day I want to get better on cropping and placing one picture on top of another one. I also want to learn how to placing a different background on a picture.

Evidence of what you learned or learned to do and a description of your new knowledge or skills

Original
Photo 1
















Photo 2
original

Photo 1
Original

Photo 1
Photo 2

original

photo 1
original

photo 1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment